Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Something New

To those who are reading one of my blogs for the first time, WELCOME!

To those who are popping over from Losing 100, THANKS!

I love blogging.  I love learning about new things.  I love writing.  There was a long stretch when I was very consistent in writing my blog Losing 100.  A lifestyle change caused my focus to shift, and just like many things, once I got out of the habit it was difficult to get back into it.  Always a reason to be too busy or too tired.

Losing 100 also had a very specific topic.  Health/fitness and my journey to lose 100 pounds (I am still on that journey).  I wish I could say that the reason that I didn't have time to blog was because I was sooooo busy being active.  But that wasn't the case and because of this, I really didn't have anything to post about on a health and fitness blog.

But I have lots of interests.  And opinions!  Oh the opinions.  I read constantly, both fiction and educational topics.  With all of it, I have tons to write about...as long as the blog isn't focused to one topic.  

The only one focus that this blog is going to have is about whats going on in my head.  What I'm interested in the moment I'm writing.

I have some ideas for some great subjects or special sections of the blog, including one called Losing 100 so I can carry that on through this blog.  For those who are worried that the whole thing will be about my cat...of course Rizzoli will make her appearances....but it will be about so much more.  I know the title may make you feel otherwise, but I promise it is just a name that was recommended to me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment